Record buttom causes screen freeze

Hunkamunka wrote on 11/7/2010, 5:51 PM

My first day on musicmaker 16 premium...while making a song and dragging blocks onto tracks one of the track record buttons will suddenly go red for "record" and the screen freezes....I am doing something but I dont know what...is there a way to "undo" the record button so the screen returns to normal....at the moment I am closing down my computer because although the mouse pointer moves no buttons will "click"

Comments

nihon94 wrote on 11/7/2010, 11:12 PM

Hi,

Sorry to know about your problem, it is really strange. However, some time even when I use MMM 16 Premium computer got freeze but not like your problem.

If you are running any other program such as, email, messenger or software please do not use when you start Magix Music Maker.

Check if you got enough Hard drive space left so processor could work properly.

I will suggest you better contact Magix Support and tell them your problem exactly, they are very good. I always prefer them. From the link below choose what you like Telephone or Online support.

http://www.magix.com/us/support/help-support/technical-support/

In the meantime some one will answer you here I guess.

Thank you

nihon94

Hunkamunka wrote on 11/8/2010, 12:18 AM

Hi,

Sorry to know about your problem, it is really strange. However, some time even when I use MMM 16 Premium computer got freeze but not like your problem.

If you are running any other program such as, email, messenger or software please do not use when you start Magix Music Maker.

Check if you got enough Hard drive space left so processor could work properly.

I will suggest you better contact Magix Support and tell them your problem exactly, they are very good. I always prefer them. From the link below choose what you like Telephone or Online support.

http://www.magix.com/us/support/help-support/technical-support/

In the meantime some one will answer you here I guess.

Thank you

nihon94

Thank you for you suggestion....I will do that at my earliest opportunity.

johnebaker wrote on 2/8/2018, 3:33 AM

@louischristopher

Hi and welcome to the forum

Please do not resurrect old topics - this one is over 7 years old and relates to a very old unsupported version of Music Maker.

A few tips on posting in the forum:-

Please read this topic and put the following information in your profile signature so we do not have to ask for it: 

• Computer specification - processor make/model, graphics card or chipset make/model, audio card or chipset make/model, RAM,  hard drive configuration and sizes?
  • Windows version and is it up to date?  Press and hold down the Windows key and the R key - in the dialog that opens type in winver and press enter.
  • Software full name and version number - as found under Help, About . . .

Also when posting please include the following where applicable:

• Audio file formats being imported
  • Export format and settings used
  • MediaInfo data on video and audio - see below

If you have issues with importing video or audio please use MediaInfo to analyse a problem clip and post the results from the Tree view in MediaInfo

Also add any other information you think may be relevant.

If you want to post examples of your work with  with a Magix program  there is a separate section of the forum - click the Media option at the top of the page.

The Community rules are to be found using the link at the bottom of the page.

Thanks

John EB

Forum Moderator

Last changed by johnebaker on 2/8/2018, 3:36 AM, changed a total of 1 times.

VPX 16, Movie Studio 2025, and earlier versions 2015 and 2016, Music Maker Premium 2024.

PC - running Windows 11 23H2 Professional on Intel i7-8700K 3.2 GHz, 16GB RAM, RTX 2060 6GB 192-bit GDDR6, 1 x 1Tb Sabrent NVME SSD (OS and programs), 2 x 4TB (Data) internal HDD + 1TB internal SSD (Work disc), + 6 ext backup HDDs.

Laptop - Lenovo Legion 5i Phantom - running Windows 11 23H2 on Intel Core i7-10750H, 16GB DDR4-SDRAM, 512GB SSD, 43.9 cm screen Full HD 1920 x 1080, Intel UHD 630 iGPU and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 (6GB GDDR6)

Sony FDR-AX53e Video camera, DJI Osmo Action 3 and Sony HDR-AS30V Sports cams.