Comments

SP. wrote on 12/8/2023, 12:53 PM

@Samuel-Albert I'm not exactly sure why you have these problems, but, for example, if you want to get the Soundpool "Blades & Runners", there are three different articles available: Part 1, Part 2 and the Bundle of Part1+2. And there is an option to get the loops for commercial and non-commercial usage.

It looks like the coupon is only valid for Part 1 and maybe non-commercial usage. So if you try to get the other two articles, or commercial usage, this won't work.

For refunds you should contact customer support at infoservice@magix.net and ask them for a refund.

Since we are all users like you we cannot help you with refunds.

Samuel-Albert wrote on 12/8/2023, 1:00 PM

Ahhh apologises I thought I'd posted this to staff not on the main forums. Guess you make stupid mistakes when you're tired.

Though like you said the coupon was for part 1, I did try that and well...the coupon button just isn't interactable at all.

SP. wrote on 12/8/2023, 1:02 PM

@Samuel-Albert Have you tried the website producerplanet.com? Maybe it works there. You can login with the same account you already created.

Samuel-Albert wrote on 12/8/2023, 1:10 PM

@SP. Indeed I have, that is actually how I got into this mess in the first place. The button itself is greyed out. I'll just leave it for now and email the support to hopefully get this all fixed up.

Now to figure out how to close this thread and then delete it 😂