Real Time Monitoring of Spectrum Analysis won't be remembered

BlakkBubble wrote on 12/20/2023, 9:48 PM

I hope the option status of Real Time Monitoring can be remembered! Now everytime I open the Spectrum Analysis, the option always is off, I click it on, but it goes off next time. This is very annoying consumes my interest from viewing the Spectrum Analysis.

The visual look of Spectrum Analysis is quite old, just like something of hospital devices in 80's. What does the word FORGE of Sound Forge mean? Better forging by better visual.

Thank you Magix!

Comments

rraud wrote on 12/21/2023, 10:38 AM

Sesons Greetings @BlakkBubble, the legacy 'Spectrum Analysis' is-what-it-is. I am not aware of a setting to lock in 'Real Time'. There are other Spectrum Analysis plug-ins available for free and otherwise that display a real-time view without user input. I always liked Voxengo's 'Span' (free). I like the fully adjustable display in SpectraLayers Pro .. not free. It is however included with the Sound Forge Pro 17 Suite and IMO is worth the upgrade price alone if you do advanced restoration work that cannot be satisfactorily accomplished in SFP.

BlakkBubble wrote on 12/21/2023, 8:54 PM

Thank you Rraud, yes "is-what-it-is" I like this wording. I also was given SpectraLayers by Magix, I put them work together, that's wonderful, and kinda help for viewing spectrum. I am also thinking about to acquire TC Clarity M to monitor audio status any second from any running DAWs.