Re-register a product

mark-j wrote on 5/19/2021, 12:22 PM

Sir,

I have just re-installed the Magix Rescue your Vinyls & Tapes!4 software which I purchased in 2012. My email address has changed since that date, so I need you to up-date the new information so that I can register the software again.

If I need to purchase a further licence in order for me to use the software, please send me the details to: Removed by Moderator, along with the price.

Many Thanks.

Mark

Comments

SP. wrote on 5/19/2021, 12:47 PM

@mark-j Please remove your e-mail to prevent misuse. This is a public forum.

You will not find any Magix staff here. We are just users like you. If you still remember your old e-mail and password you can visit Magix.com and log into your user account. There you can change your e-mail address to your current one. If you cannot log in you need to contact support at infoservice@magix.net.

In the meantime you can activate your software just with your old e-mail address,

emmrecs wrote on 5/19/2021, 1:30 PM

@mark-j

The advice offered by @SP. is entirely correct.

These are public, user to user forums so personal information like your email address should never be posted here. Hence, I have edited your post to remove it.

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Samplitude Pro X7 Suite, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

mark-j wrote on 5/19/2021, 1:46 PM

Hi,

How can I activate the software with an old e-mail that no longer exists?.

Mark

SP. wrote on 5/19/2021, 1:48 PM

@mark-j It only matters for Magix which e-mail address you enter. They will not check if this address still exists.