Range Bar set too small

nicholas-arceo wrote on 3/25/2018, 9:27 AM

I'm very new at this and i've had this problem come up multiple times.
SO HERE ARE THE DETAILS: Music Maker 17 Premium
When I say range, I mean that little yellow bar at the top (not sure if that is the appropriate name).
My current solution it to take the range and multiply it(Control + Alt + V), however it takes what i have made and deletes a portion in order for me to grab on one of the yellow bars and extend them.
Im not sure why this keeps happening, but im fairly confident it is user error.

Comments

johnebaker wrote on 3/25/2018, 11:22 AM

Hi

. . . . Music Maker 17 Premium . . . .

Magix have dropped all numeric and year identification in the program name, so when posting please give the version number as well as the full name as found under Help, About . . .

In addition please do not abbreviate the year number if one is present, this avoids confusion with earlier versions of Magix Music Maker (MMM)

From the images posted, it would appear you have the 2018 version of Music Maker, the current version number is 25.1.2.78, if yours is lower than this then you are missing updates.

. . . . My current solution it to take the range and multiply it(Control + Alt + V), however it takes what i have made and deletes a portion in order for me to grab on one of the yellow bars and extend them. . . . .

Right clicking the mouse at the point in the range bar where you want the range to end will set the right end of the range, saving the project and closing MMM should then update both.

If that fails try resetting Music Maker - File, Settings, Reset program settings to default.

Note: resetting will lose any customisations eg file paths etc you have made.

HTH

John EB

Last changed by johnebaker on 3/25/2018, 11:23 AM, changed a total of 1 times.

VPX 16, Movie Studio 2025, and earlier versions 2015 and 2016, Music Maker Premium 2024.

PC - running Windows 11 23H2 Professional on Intel i7-8700K 3.2 GHz, 16GB RAM, RTX 2060 6GB 192-bit GDDR6, 1 x 1Tb Sabrent NVME SSD (OS and programs), 2 x 4TB (Data) internal HDD + 1TB internal SSD (Work disc), + 6 ext backup HDDs.

Laptop - Lenovo Legion 5i Phantom - running Windows 11 23H2 on Intel Core i7-10750H, 16GB DDR4-SDRAM, 512GB SSD, 43.9 cm screen Full HD 1920 x 1080, Intel UHD 630 iGPU and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 (6GB GDDR6)

Sony FDR-AX53e Video camera, DJI Osmo Action 3 and Sony HDR-AS30V Sports cams.