Purchasing RX 8 Audio Editor (64-bit) and Ozone 9 Elements plugin

Todd-Nebel wrote on 3/3/2021, 2:32 PM

This is confusing. I just want to purchase from my trial software RX 8 Audio Editor (64-bit) and Ozone 9 Elements. When I click the "Buy" button it takes me to a page on the Izotope website of 50 different options of products to buy. The top of the line RX editor is way too expensive, isn't there a lower priced option and which Ozone 9 plugin am I suppose to purchase? I'm from the USA so I'd like to know what these would cost in dollars. I also see that Ozone 9 Standard is on sale for $99, is that basically the same as getting Elements? Thanks.

Comments

SP. wrote on 3/3/2021, 3:24 PM

@Todd-Nebel You want to purchase from your trial software? Have you already bought Audio Cleaning Lab? You'll get Ozone 9 Elements and RX 8 Elements after buying Audio Cleaning Lab. If you are just testing the trial version you won't get it of course. But you can just install the iZotope Product Portal where you can install test versions of Ozone 9 and RX 8.

Todd-Nebel wrote on 3/3/2021, 3:50 PM

Hi SP, OMG I just looked at the email and they sent me serial numbers for those two programs as well! I should have looked further in the purchase email Magix sent to me. I'm all set!

Todd-Nebel wrote on 3/3/2021, 6:21 PM

SP I do have a question now. Where is the link for "Batch Processing" in Izotope RX 8? When I click on "file" above it's not there as an option to select.

SP. wrote on 3/4/2021, 1:38 AM

@Todd-Nebel It looks like batch processing is only available in RX8 Standard and higher editions: https://www.izotope.com/en/products/rx/features/batch-processing.html

Todd-Nebel wrote on 3/4/2021, 8:15 AM

Thanks SP.