purchased website maker mx with free domain, 5 emails and hosting but do not see instructions to get those functions without paying additional. website maker tutorials are only shown as version 3. Can you post the latest helpful info aligned with offer?

jkim555 wrote on 1/21/2012, 7:43 AM

purchased website maker mx with free domain, 5 emails and hosting but do not see instructions to get those functions without paying additional.  website maker tutorials are only shown as version 3.  Can you post the latest helpful info aligned with offer?

Comments

wa4gif wrote on 1/25/2012, 6:57 PM

Hello, I have the same problem. I bought Website Maker MX with and don't see any options to choose the free hosting, domain, etc. Only the paid versions are showing up. The email sales letter said it was free. Also the support page only recognizes my previous software purchase Photo Manager 9 that I bought in November 2011. Strange thing is that it won't let me add support as it says Free Support is only valid for 365 days after registering and that I have to pay for support. Strange in that I registered this software in November and it hasn't been 365 days as yet! I would like to know how to access the free web hosting and free domain as well. This forum appears to be the only way to get in touch with someone at Magix (I HOPE!). On another post the answerer said that Magix don't supply free domains but I think that person wasn't in the know of the new sales pages that do offer free domains. Magix, you need to get your act together. Please answer this and let me know how to gain the free access or tell me how to return my products (both the Website Maker MX and Photo Manager 9).

Thanks,

Butch Weber