PURCHASED STYLES GONE

thesubtitler wrote on 6/11/2017, 11:17 AM

If there was a program update, it managed to delete all my purchased music styles.

According to the program I own nothing.

According to my receipts of purchase I own more than 100 styles.

Why is there no Restore Purchases button on the program, is beyond me.

More than 90 people seem to agree with this issue in WStore comment.

WHEN are you going to restore those purchases?

Comments

emmrecs wrote on 6/11/2017, 1:25 PM

Hi, welcome to the Magix forums.

WHEN are you going to restore those purchases?

Please be aware this is a user to user forum, not Magix support so your question is extremely unlikely to receive an answer from Magix unless you create a support ticket at http://support.magix.com

I think we do all understand your frustration but there seems to be no simple solution to this problem.

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

zalindura-zalindura wrote on 3/18/2018, 4:51 AM

I bought a lot styles in magix MMM and in Maker jam-lost from comp(WIN 10)This problem is only by Magix!!Other loops packets from other dealers are in comp counseling.When I want to buy them again just me that the script is of my own.I resiled it at microsoft and can not get from store to my comp😡😡😪😪

emmrecs wrote on 3/18/2018, 7:51 AM

@zalindura-zalindura

The only advice we can give is what has already been offered: contact Magix Support.

Jeff
Forum moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam