Comments

SP. wrote on 8/1/2023, 7:31 AM

@James1985 You might try to open the program settings and click on the button to clean up the store. This can solve problems with the in-app-store.

James1985 wrote on 8/1/2023, 8:00 AM

Attempted to but recently reinstalled the program. It now gets stuck on 'initialising layout' then when I try to do anything, it crashes. cant actually use the program after a reinstall anymore

SP. wrote on 8/1/2023, 9:16 AM

@James1985 The getting stuck part might be caused by an error message hidden behind the splash screen. It seems like this message appears if your monitor doesn't support the required resolution. You can try to press the left arrow key (or right) and then Enter on your keyboard to close the hidden window.

It seems the newest patch, that came out today, solves this problem. So try to install it afterwards.

DeOnea-Christian wrote on 8/3/2023, 6:45 AM

My purchased the software but I could not seem to get the download to open it popped up as an error on two different computers and resetting doesn’t work either

SP. wrote on 8/3/2023, 7:13 AM

@DeOnea-Christian We need a screenshot of the error message.

DeOnea-Christian wrote on 8/3/2023, 1:13 PM

this is what it says after

SP. wrote on 8/3/2023, 3:30 PM

@DeOnea-Christian Are you trying to run it on Android? This is a Windows software.

For Android there is a separate version called Music Maker JAM.

I suggest you contact sales support at infoservice@magix.net and ask them for a refund.