Purchase Questions

JAMES-CRAFT wrote on 1/20/2022, 3:12 PM

I just purchased Sound Forge Pro 15 from the Magix web store linked from an email I received from Magix. The ad specifically stated that Steinberg SpectraLayers Elements 8 was included in the purchase but I find no link or license in my account. What am I missing?

https://imgur.com/SageWNH

Comments

SP. wrote on 1/20/2022, 3:26 PM

@JAMES-CRAFT SpectraLayers is a Steinberg software and you need to register it with a Steinberg customer account. You should check your order confirmation e-mail for a coupon code or serial number. If there is nothing it's possible that it will take one or two days and you get the a separate e-mail with a license. You can write shop@magix.net and ask them for assistance.

JAMES-CRAFT wrote on 1/20/2022, 3:45 PM

The email confirming my purchase included serials for Sound Forge Pro 15, iZotope RX 8 Elements and iZotope Ozone 9 Elements but no Steinberg. I'll keep me eyes open for another email.

Thanx!

JAMES-CRAFT wrote on 1/20/2022, 3:57 PM

Here's the email which I ordered from, others have stated in related posts that the Steinberg SpectraLayers Elements 8 is only available with Sound Forge Pro Suite. This contradicts that opinion:

SP. wrote on 1/20/2022, 4:09 PM

@JAMES-CRAFT As far as I know SpectraLayers 8 Elements comes with Sound Forge Pro 15 and SpectraLayers 8 comes with Sound Forge Pro 15 Suite.

rraud wrote on 1/20/2022, 4:12 PM

SpectraLayers Pro 8 is what is included in the Sound Forge Pro 15 Suite. The low cost SpectraLayers Elements version is what is included with the SF Pro 15 (standard) version. You can contact Magix sales ( sales@magix,net ) to definitively verify this. As I previously stated, the installer has not yet been added to the (unpack) download manager.

btw, welcome to the Magix Sound Forge users community @JAMES-CRAFT.