Program locks up continuosly with no error message!

Stephen-Goodchild wrote on 6/14/2023, 10:26 AM

I just purchased the Premium package of Music Maker! I have spent 2.5 hours just trying to get the software running after installation. I have downloaded and installed it twice just to be sure it's not a comm problem. I waited a full 30 minutes just to enter my serial number, which was never successfully entered for the Magix store to get my downloads! I am not impressed so far. Are there server issues at your end? I am in Florida, USA I run a very fast ISP service and a current Windows 11 laptop with updated drivers and firmware. What is the problem? I am seriously considering a request for refund at this point. I cannot produce if the software is this faulty!

Comments

SP. wrote on 6/14/2023, 10:46 AM

@Stephen-Goodchild A very slow user interface might be caused the text cursor indicator. You can try to disable it in the Windows accessibility settings. Maybe this will help. This problem can also be caused by apps running in the background that access the text cursor, for example screenreaders or writing assistants.

Also make sure you run the software with the required privileges. Since it downloads a lot of content it might get blocked by the firewall or antivirus software.

Stephen-Goodchild wrote on 6/14/2023, 12:53 PM

i'll look into your suggestions.