Program is non responsive - Win10

Brad-Askew wrote on 3/23/2022, 2:01 PM

Hi - I got this MM-EDM via Humble Bundle, this software was the drawcard for me. I have followed the instructions and the program is non-responsive. I can install it, but after I run the program I can't even log in. I'm able to enter my username/password etc but shortly have - nothing happens! The entire program locks up and I have end all associated tasks. I can see in Task Mgr that it's running 'QtWebEngineProcess.exe', there are a few of them running. There's also a 'Music Maker (64-bit) - New.mmm' which is not responding.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled as well as restarted my machine. I've checked firewall for any issues, but I can't see any.

Current version: 30.0.4.44

I can see when I first launch program there is a update available to 30.0.5.47 however it wont let me do that either. I clicked on download button. I came back and hour later and saw it changed to 'install' which I clicked on, but nothing happens after that.

At the moment the program is completely unusable. Any assistance would be appreciated!