Product Pre-Paid What is deliverable and when

Kristin-Costello wrote on 3/19/2021, 10:12 PM

Magix etc.

I purchased the SF Pro 14 Pre-release. I never was informed the final product was being delivered. I now find a code in my spam folder for activating a download? I did not see anything saying this was a download only at the time of purchase. How and when do I receive the full product. Is it already enroute? No mention to this effect. I always purchase full products.

I have been a customer in Sony since Soundforge 2.0 and Vegas since 1.1. Real customer support seems to be unavailable. As a 30 year Broadcast Professional I find this to be far below par for a Professional product that competes with Avid and DigiDesign, Adobe etc.

You are undermining your own success in an increasingly competitive world.

Wellness Talk Radio Santa Barbara

Comments

condex wrote on 3/20/2021, 12:26 AM

Please be aware that this is a user-to-user forum and no-one on the forum has any knowledge about the delivery method of your purchases from MAGIX. Given the nature of your post, you would really need to contact MAGIX customer service about the matter via infoservice@magix.net.

emmrecs wrote on 3/20/2021, 5:07 AM

@Kristin-Costello

As @condex says, these are user to user forums so not a contact for any Magix staff. You need to use the given email address to contact Magix.

Almost all software purchases now are delivered via download. If you want the physical product that almost always entails extra cost to the purchaser, even assuming that a physical CD/DVD is available.

I notice you say in your post you pre-ordered SF Pro 14. Did you mean that since SF Pro 15 has recently been released?

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Samplitude Pro X7 Suite, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam