Producer Planet errors when trying to buy

mr_ wrote on 3/6/2023, 8:18 AM

I dont see any support on the Producer Planet website so im asking here.

I tried on the website, and then through Music Maker, to buy things off of ProducerPlanet.
My card is a perfectly valid debit card. But it keeps saying  "An error has occurred during the purchase process."
Im trying to buy Loopcraft II right now, but i also tested with packs less than 1 dollar just to try to get it to work. Kept getting the same error message.

As a second, question, also, i need to know if ProducerPlanet Products also work on / with Acid Music Studio 10, Audacity, or Ableton Live 11 Lite

Comments

SP. wrote on 3/6/2023, 10:02 AM

@mr_ Your payment provider needs a two factor authentication or you may get the error message.

The loop packs usually contain audio or MIDI files and will work with any audio software.

mr_ wrote on 3/6/2023, 1:06 PM

ill ask the same question here i asked on my other thread.

Does anyone know if there are other ways of purchasing from Producer Planet? Like gift cards?

emmrecs wrote on 3/6/2023, 1:30 PM

@mr_

Your question has been answered in your other thread (only Credit Cards, or sometimes, PayPal are accepted).

Therefore, I will close this thread.

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam