problems with the registration of some plugins

JoanMiquel-Oliver wrote on 12/25/2021, 1:20 PM

Hello, I have the Samplitude pro x6 suite , registred , all ok, but with some plugins the program sent me to register, in exemple Ozone 9 elements, or Convologi XT. This plugins are included in the pack Sam Pro x6 suite, it should be already registred. Please, some help, thanks!!!

Comments

SP. wrote on 12/25/2021, 2:57 PM

@JoanMiquel-Oliver These are separate products that each have their own serial numbers. The serial numbers should all been listed in your order confirmation e-mail.

LTU4367 wrote on 12/29/2021, 7:42 AM

Hi @JoanMiquel-Oliver,

Following on from SP,

I have just installed Samplitude Pro X6 Suite and Ozone & Convology XT have to be registered on their independent manufacturers websites - using the Serial Numbers in your Magix Invoice / receipt - (they cannot be registered on the Magix Website.

I needed to setup separate accounts (email / password) with Steinberg, Izotope, Melodyne & Plugin Alliance.

Regards

Tim

JoanMiquel-Oliver wrote on 12/31/2021, 3:51 AM

Thank you all!!!

Everithing is instaled and Ok

JM

:-)

JoanMiquel-Oliver wrote on 12/23/2023, 11:31 AM

Hello! I have instaled Universal Audio plugings VST3 it seems to work ok but when i quic de sesion and come in it again the parameters of theses pluing are reseted. The same problem is ocurred whith Arturia plugins, I resolve it using the VST2 version, but Universal's allow only the Vst3 version. Is there some incompatibility? I use Samplitude Pro X6 Suite. Can I do something for use them? Thanks!!

SP. wrote on 12/23/2023, 11:51 AM

@JoanMiquel-Oliver You can freeze the tracks before saving the project. After unfreezing them this might restore the correct settings. Older versions of Samplitude have problems with VST3 plugins. Maybe it works in X8.