Problems with Activation of my Music Maker 12 deluxe

thorsak wrote on 6/23/2022, 4:40 PM

I was trying to do UPDATING of my Software above, have correctly entered ALL REQUIRED DATA several times but in spite of that - the process of reminding me to ACTIVATE this Product by entering ALL DATA again, ...and again - NEVER ENDS (!): I'm Emailing the Magix-link received from 'MAGIX' (after wasting huge amount of time) for the Support Tech to find out by himself the CAUSE of this issue-a bug and its ELIMINATION, please ...!

Comments

SP. wrote on 6/23/2022, 4:46 PM

@thorsak Try running the software as administrator by right clicking on the program icon. It's possible that the registration cannot be saved to your computer because your user account hasn't the required privileges and that's why you get asked again as again.

Or maybe your version it's too old and not compatible with your operating system, depending on which Windows version you use.

thorsak wrote on 6/23/2022, 5:07 PM

Hi SP:

...and MANY THANKS for your prompt advice!

To tell you the truth - after experiencing some frustration with this problem I do NOT already remember if I've tried to run the software as an Administrator (which I usually do in such cases!) BUT - I'll be very anxious to try it ASAP anyway ...! By the way - I'm running Windows 10-Home Premium on my Intel Pentium D PC which is a little bit old BUT so far I'm managing to keep & running it up in an 'organized/disciplined fashion' with regards to my aging PC, hi-hi ...!

Thanks again - and I'd let you know if your advice help me to eliminate this annoying issue ...Tony H.