Problem with midi sound - playback.

Giorgos-Kyprianou wrote on 1/7/2022, 11:56 AM

I can't hear any sounfo from my midi keyboard. the light ignition is wotking and with the midi keyboard and with the visual one on the screen but no soynd at all. the settings are correct. Also, when the music maker is open i can't hear any sound at all even from an other source as youtube etc.

Comments

SP. wrote on 1/7/2022, 2:20 PM

@Giorgos-Kyprianou To hear sound from your keyboard you need to to load a VST instrument on the audio track and enable the MIDI REC mode in the track header.

You have no sound in other programs if you use Magix Low Latency or ASIO4ALL as an audio driver. You can get around this problem by using another ASIO driver, for example the FL Studio ASIO driver which you get if you install the free demo version of FL Studio. Or you can use an external USB audio interface with its own ASIO driver, for example a Focusrite Scarlett Solo.

Giorgos-Kyprianou wrote on 1/9/2022, 8:01 AM

Thank you very much for your support. Although everything is checked and it has still the problem, but not always. Can you help me find and download FL ASIO DRIVER?

SP. wrote on 1/9/2022, 8:04 AM

@Giorgos-Kyprianou You need to install the FL Studio Demo from here https://www.image-line.com/fl-studio-download/