Problem with installation and performance of magiX music maker 2024

Mort-Anvari wrote on 1/23/2024, 11:25 AM

Persistent Issues with MagiX Music Makers Products

I hope this message finds you well. I wanted to bring to your attention some ongoing concerns I've had regarding MagiXMusic Makers (MMM) products. I've been a loyal customer of your company and have used various products successfully in the past. However, my experience with MMM products has been consistently problematic.

Despite having a fairly new computer equipped with the latest model of graphics card, I've encountered performance issues with MMM 20/22 and now the 2024 premium version. These problems have persisted since installation, and it's been frustrating to work with what feels like an unfinished product.

As a paying customer, I have patiently waited for over three years, hoping that these issues would be resolved. Unfortunately, they have not, and it has reached a point where I can no longer continue using these products.

I kindly request that your team investigates and addresses the underlying problems causing these performance issues with MMM products. If a solution is not feasible, I would like to request the cancellation of my subscription.

I apologize for any frustration conveyed in this message. My intention is to highlight the issues I've encountered and seek a resolution that allows me to continue using your products effectively.

Thank you for your attention to this matter, and I hope for a prompt and positive resolution.

Sincerely

Mort

Comments

SP. wrote on 1/23/2024, 12:00 PM

@Mort-Anvari Hello! I need to inform you that this is a user-to-user forum and not Magix support. No Magix staff is active here.

We might be able to help you, but you never described what your exact problems are.

Usually, performance problems are caused by insufficient audio hardware, not graphics hardware.

Are you using an external USB audio interface with ASIO drivers?