problem with activation product online on my new system Widows10

Artur-Urbanski wrote on 2/26/2021, 3:05 AM

Hello,

I am a user of Samplitude PRO X3 Suite (my login: Removed by moderator)

I work on a Mac with Paraless Desktop and Windows 10 installed

I would like to activate the product on windows 10, 

but when entering my computer ID on the Magix website it says "Error during activation" Activation failed, please try again later.

my serial number:  

Removed by moderator

Computer ID: Removed by moderator

a message is displayed:

No more activations possibleYou have already used your maximum number of activations; another activation is presently not possible. Please contact technical support if you have any questions: http://support.magix.net

Can you please help me to make the product activate on my new windows 10 online system without usb codemeter plugin ?

greetings

A. Urbański

Comments

SP. wrote on 2/26/2021, 3:17 AM

@Artur-Urbanski Please delete all personal information from your post to prevent somebody from stealing your license. This is a public forum.

You need to contact registration service at infoservice@magix.net to reset your registration counter.

emmrecs wrote on 2/26/2021, 4:17 AM

@Artur-Urbanski

Welcome to the Magix user to user forums, so not a contact for any Magix staff.

As @SP. says, since this is a public forum, no personal data like email addresses or serial numbers should ever be posted here. I have edited your post to remove that data.

It seems you have exceeded the maximum allowed number of activations of the software. Assuming it is listed on your Magix account, go here, log in, go to My Products and find the listing for Samplitude Pro X3. You should also have a list of existing activations. Choose any and all that you no longer use and select to "deactivate".

Then try the activation process again.

If you do not know your account login details or experience any other problem with activation, you will need to do as @SP. says and email infoservice@magix.net and explain the problem to them.

HTH

Jeff
​​​​​​​Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Samplitude Pro X7 Suite, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

Artur-Urbanski wrote on 2/26/2021, 9:48 AM

in the MY PRODUCTS panel I have only the list of my products, unfortunately I can not edit anything, there is only the list of my purchased version, serial number and date of registration. There is no deactivation option. I am waiting for an answer thank you

emmrecs wrote on 2/26/2021, 1:47 PM

@Artur-Urbanski

Under the listing for Samplitude Pro X3 do you see a link called "Show more details"? If so, click it and you should find the list of activations and the deactivate option.

If that link is not there you will need to sue that email address to contact Magix customer service.

Jeff

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Samplitude Pro X7 Suite, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

SP. wrote on 2/26/2021, 1:57 PM

@Artur-Urbanski @emmrecs Only P3-serial numbers can be deactivated in the customer account. This doesn't work for P2-serial numbers.

Artur-Urbanski wrote on 3/3/2021, 3:19 AM

How can a new P3-Serial number be generated?

I only have P2 number in my package I looked in my mailbox, I do not have it either :(

Artur

SP. wrote on 3/3/2021, 3:26 AM

@Artur-Urbanski Like we already said, you need to contact registration service at infoservice@magix.net to reset your registration counter. This is also true if you want a P3 serial number instead of P2.