Problem installing free soundpools

Kenneth-Bagwell wrote on 7/21/2021, 12:28 AM

I bought MM Premium Edition (2020) for my daughter. We installed it on a Win10 machine, registered it, and are trying to install the included "3 free Soundpools, and 1 free Soundpool collection, 3 VST- and 1 tiny instrument". There is a message in the upper righthand side of the screen just above the soundpools menu, but the message is cut off after the first sentence. I cannot figure out how to get the soundpools selected and installed because of this glitch. Any ideas?

Comments

SP. wrote on 7/21/2021, 2:13 AM

@Kenneth-Bagwell Can you make a screenshot and upload it here with the upload feature above the textbox?

If there is text not completely visible maybe the screen resolution is too low? Is Music Maker installed on a Laptop with a small screen? You can reset the screen layout by pressing F4 on the keyboard or by using the menu View > Standard Layout.

Usually you can install the free Soundpools and instruments by clicking on the yellow icons at the bottom of the store. This will open a list of available products and if you purchase them the price is reduced to $0.

If you use Music Maker 2020 (version 28) your coupons will only work in this version. In case you installed updates to version 2021 (version 29) or 2022 (version 30) you cannot use the coupons and need to install version 2020 again.