Pro X 6 Grand Piano Library not activated

Vince-Puruczky wrote on 2/7/2022, 7:50 PM

Hey all,

I just upgraded from Samp Pro X4 Suite to ProX6 Suite and now one of my most used instruments (Grand Piano) will not load. I get a message: The Library "Grand Piano" is not activated. It cannot find the file "Yam_A-1_01-59_RR1.wav".

I went back to Pro X4 and it still loads fine but will not load in X6, however, all the other instruments are loading just fine.

Any thoughts??

Comments

SP. wrote on 2/8/2022, 3:10 AM

@Vince-Puruczky It's not included in Samplitude Pro X6. I suspect that this is the case because it's made by Dynamedion and not by Magix.

The only thing you can do now is to install the free Music Maker from Magix.com. Register it to the same user account as your Samplitude user account. You can find the Grand Piano instrument on the in-app-store. If you get it there, you should also be able to load it again in Pro X6.

If you write a mail to proservice@magix.net and ask them for a coupon code for your Pro X4 Suite instruments which are not included in Pro X6 Suite, it is possible they will give you some codes. But it's not guaranteed. With this code you can get the Grand Piano for free in the Music Maker store. Otherwise you need to pay $30.

Some other users and I myself got coupon codes in the past. But lately, Magix support didn't gave away coupons any longer.