Previous versions looking to upgrade/consolidate

insight wrote on 3/5/2023, 3:21 PM

I have previous versions of Soundforge Pro (11), Vegas Pro(13) and CD Architect purchased through Sony years ago and I recently had to rebuild my computer and lost all my software. I am looking to update all of them but none of them are listed on my profile for some reason. Any help would be appreciated

Comments

SP. wrote on 3/5/2023, 4:10 PM

@insight You can contact customer support at infoservice@magix.net and maybe they will find your old licenses in their database.

rraud wrote on 3/6/2023, 10:03 AM

You likely used a different log-in (email address) when your SCS products were originally registered. That info was ported to Magix in 2016-17 from Sony. If you have the activation serial codes you will still get the upgrade discount for Sound Forge and Vegas. CDA was discontinued many moons ago. Otherwise contact Magix customer service for your forgotten log-in.
If you only need the installer files, CD Arc 5.2 is listed in the SCS archives. I do not see SFP-11, but I have the installer if you need SFP-11 ASAP.
FWIW, I think Vegas Pro 13 was the first Magix version of VP. SFP-11 was initially published just prior to the Magix acquisition.

btw, welcome to the Magix Sound Forge users community @insight.