Plugins resetting & Other issues

Karl-Kneeland wrote on 6/24/2021, 4:42 PM

When I am editing a project in Acid Pro 10 and I think of an effect or something to add to the mix, when I add the plugin to the chain, some of the plugins (Most) do a full reset back to the default setting and I have to go back through and re edit the entire chai over again.

Not all the time but at least half the time when I open a song up, my vocals are moved. 1 or 2 out of the 5-10 tracks are loaded up sometimes a whole second off, even if they were locked into place when saved.

When I attempt to open up acid straight into a project it crashes 100% of the time, the ONLY way I am able to load up my songs is if I open Acid as a new project and then open it from the drop menu.

I had NONE of these issues with Acid pro 7... If it ain't broke, don't fix it.. This is crazy.

I have zero latency and I don't have issues with recording or anything else, my play back in always optimal, I don't understand why my effect chain always resets, that is honestly my biggest problem... Vocals are easy to line up.. I found a way past the glitch where I couldn't open a pre existing project... BUT putting hours into editing a vocal and you think you have it perfect but then you open up the song and half of your plugins have been reset to default... that is one of the most disheartening and frustrating things that can happen to someone creating music..

I have been using Acid Pro for almost 10 years now and NEVER had an issue until Acid Pro 10... Please Help!!! I don't want to change my DAW since Acid is near and dear to me and it's the only interface I know the ins and outs to...