please help. I have wasted so much time trying to put a video on my site. Does it have to be .mov ... is that my problem. I have been trying to put a m4p on it. I have no idea how to do the links, etc. And I am being driven CRAZY. Please help. SOS

blonde2thebone wrote on 3/21/2012, 8:57 PM

please help.  I have  wasted so much time trying to put a video on my site.  Does it have to be .mov ... is that my problem.  I have been trying to put a m4p on it.  I have no idea how to do the links, etc.  And I am being driven CRAZY.  Please help.  SOS    (MEDIA PLAYER)

this is for the Magix Website MakerMX

I have both pc and mac... nothing works.  I can't figure it out..... shit.

Comments

yvon-robert wrote on 3/22/2012, 7:48 AM

Hi,

Use mp4 format don't use mov is not compatible, using Windows explorer just move your file on the web designer working page it is the same than a picture or photo. You must answer to a question to start playing or no. adjust the size of your movie on the page.

Best size for web is for HD format 640x 360 or 800 x450  for SD format 640 x480 or less

Check my website www.profmarcel.com all is done with Xara web designer 7

Regards,

YR

blonde2thebone wrote on 3/22/2012, 10:14 AM

thank you so very much.  I can't believe it took me so long to finally get it.  My problem was exactly what you suggested.  I was using the .mov files and it just would not work.

Just wanted to tell you how much I appreciate your help.  Thanks ever so much,

blonde2thebone wrote on 3/22/2012, 10:14 AM

thank you so very much.  I can't believe it took me so long to finally get it.  My problem was exactly what you suggested.  I was using the .mov files and it just would not work.

Just wanted to tell you how much I appreciate your help.  Thanks ever so much,