Pixelated menu words in Sound forge Audio Studio 14

Adam-Shapiro wrote on 5/28/2020, 12:30 PM

Hi All, I just installed SF 14 and the menu text is pixelated and hard to read. Is this typical? Is doesn't happen with any other app I have installed

Comments

rraud wrote on 5/28/2020, 1:43 PM

May we see a screenshot?

In any case, I do not recall any complaints of your particular abnormality, nor have I experienced this with any versions of Sound Forge Pro. There have been comments about small menu text and icons on high-resolution monitors (see thead), but no pixelated display issues I can recall, Try resetting SF to the default factory settings (File> Reset All preferences and catched data).. or uninstall > reinstall, using a third-party uninstaller or cleaning left-over folders, data and reg entries prior to reinstall.

btw, welcome to the Sound Forge forum @Adam-Shapiro

Adam-Shapiro wrote on 5/28/2020, 1:50 PM

Here is a screen shot, you can clearly see the dots in the text. It looks worse on my screen that in the capture

rraud wrote on 5/29/2020, 5:32 PM

The screenshot looks fine to me, and I even even enlarged it some, but my eyes ain't all that great so third-party opinion would be nice. Do other applications exhibit the same odd behavior. If it is just SF, try a reset or a uninstall-reinstall..