Pitch issue

Geoff9 wrote on 11/27/2016, 3:17 AM

Ok, so I've got this electric bass track. It keeps going out of tune with itself BY itself. some of the notes will move semi-tones or partial semi-tones. It's been so annoying and I go to fix it and it's OK, but then it happens again. I've given up on this project. I may ask for my money back altogether if I can't find a solution. Also, the program blows up VERY frequently.

Comments

napadunlapz wrote on 1/12/2018, 1:24 AM

Yes mine too. I requested support and they only told me to install simplitec to troubleshoot my computer. Any luck on your end?

emmrecs wrote on 1/12/2018, 4:23 AM

@napadunlapz

You have resurrected a thread which is over a year old and to which the OP has never returned. Unfortunately, I suspect you may not receive any further help since your problem seems very strange and is not one I have ever encountered before.

However, if you read this post and create a new thread including all the details requested there it is possible that another user might be able to offer you some ideas.

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

napadunlapz wrote on 1/12/2018, 10:47 AM

Thanks. Magix has begun to advise me regarding the out of tune software instruments. It is looking like an audio driver or sample rate confusion. --as if I understood that. As for a new thread--I'm not sure wht a thread is!

emmrecs wrote on 1/12/2018, 10:55 AM

Hi again.

Yes, a mismatch of sample rates can cause all sorts of problems. Glad to hear that support is now working with you.

In order to create a new thread simply go to the first page of the "Audio" forum and click on "New Post". See the image below:

Notice the highlight box I have drawn around the New Post button.

HTH

Jeff

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam