Pitch adjustment in the sound bar

Ron-Coutts wrote on 7/17/2023, 2:50 AM

Hi Guys, I just updated to 2014 and the little drop down arrow that used to appear in the top sound bar which designated/showed what chord you had dragged in has gone. The arrow allowed you to change from a major to minor chord. According to the user manual it should be there. It certainly used to be there, and now .... gone. I don't know why (it's not like I treated it badly), I can't find it anywhere in the settings menu ... anyone out there in MM land have any ideas?

Comments

emmrecs wrote on 7/17/2023, 3:36 AM

@Ron-Coutts

I hope you mean you updated to MM 2024 and not 2014!

However, to access what you want go to View>Arranger and put a tick in the Advanced Pitch Ranges entry. The arrow should now be there at the right hand end of the bar and can be accessed to change the key and/or major to minor and vice versa.

HTH

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

Ron-Coutts wrote on 7/17/2023, 5:57 AM

Thank you, Jeff Forum Moderator!! You are a man among men, and - for me at least - a legend of the internet!! I figured there were preferences somewhere that had to be turned on, but could not find it. Thank you again, and I'm so glad it was a simple fix 😄