Photo Story Duluxe

Michael-McLaughlin wrote on 3/12/2022, 6:41 AM

I purchased Photo story deluxe and installed it, then I had to remove it , I now can not re install it as it says the code reference has been used . How do I re install it Please. Also my MAIL address has changed to Email address removed by Moderator.

I hope we can resolve this problem THanks M McLaughlin

Comments

emmrecs wrote on 3/12/2022, 8:24 AM

@Michael-McLaughlin

Welcome to the Magix user to user forums, so not a contact for any Magix staff and confidential data, like your email address, should never be posted to a public forum like this one. Hence, I have edited your post.

Can you confirm first, exactly which version of PS you bought? Assuming you have a recent version, the serial key should start with P3. If it does not, it is possible you are trying to use a coupon code which is only ever intended for single use, whereas a serial key can be re-used. However, the key is permanently linked to the email address you used when you originally bought and registered the product, unless you change this, as I detail in the final paragraph below.

Have you tried logging into your Magix account, then going to My products, where you will find the installer and the serial key for PS? At the same time, check how many activations of the software are currently registered in your account and deactivate any you no longer need. (You can have a maximum of two simultaneously.)

For changes to your email, whilst still in your Magix account, go to User data and select the option to Change details.

HTH

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam