PC specs , for Music Maker Premium MM25 2018

fan-boy wrote on 5/7/2018, 10:28 PM

using String Ensemble , with 5 tracks and 5 synthesizers running , does put extra strain on ye computer .

I can still use the Magix ASIO ( 1 + 2 ) driver . I up'd the 2 buffers to 16 Meg each . I have the ASIO cache slider set to 1024 , up from the default 512 . and the CPU needs to run at 3.0 Ghz . 2.4 Ghz won't work , on these heavier loads .

NOT complaining ,...just noting it .

I only use Direct Sound driver , when using 5.1 in the MIxer .Console . ( scratch this note )

Magix ASIO ( 1 + 2 ) is giving me 5.1 in the Mixer\surround panels .yup , it sure is . thus , No need for Direct Sound driver . I am using on-board Realtek audio . the drivers installed are from Microsoft of windows 10 1803 . I never installed any Realtek audio drivers . I can seamlessly switch between stereo and 5.1 without needing to change drivers . That is nice . I just click the 5.1 button that is on the Mixer Console .

Magix ASIO ( 1 + 2 ) , with 4 Treads , and both buffers set to 1024 each . in the ASIO dialogue box , I chose the High Definition Audio Driver , which is the Realtek audio device .I have the ASIO buffer slider set to 2048 , 0 latency for both sliders , and I have checked the box WAV ( RT ) not sure what that does , but that is how it is set . and below that is set to 4 ms this is handling plenty of music synthesizers

Music Maker is also working good with : G633 Logitech headphones with Logitech driver 8.96.88 . and with Turtle beach px11 headphones , using Microsoft's installed driver from windows 10 1803 . both using the same setup as Realtek ( just select the appropriate device in the ASIO dialogue box )

Comments

No comments yet - be the first to write a comment...