Comments

Bol wrote on 8/2/2024, 5:39 AM

@rod-c8435

Dear user,

All the necessary installation information is included in your order confirmation email that you received after payments. Please check your spam folder.

Yours sincerely,
Rob
forum moderator

Als een kwestie onoplosbaar lijkt, komt dat niet omdat je de oplossing niet ziet, maar omdat je het probleem niet ziet.

If an issue seems unsolvable, it is not because you do not see the solution, but because you do not see the problem.

PC -1-

PC -2-

rod-c8435 wrote on 8/2/2024, 9:36 AM

But I didn't receive an order confirmation, or I wouldn't be wasting so much of my time, and a bit of yours

SP. wrote on 8/2/2024, 11:10 AM

@rod-c8435 Then contact customer support at infoservice@magix.net

In the meantime you can use the 30 days trial version.

rraud wrote on 8/2/2024, 11:47 AM

Welcome to the Magix Sound Forge users community @rod-c8435.

As stated by @SP., "In the meantime you can use the 30 days trial version". When you receive your purchased activation serial code, you will not have to uninstall the trial version and reinstall, just enter your new serial code.

rod-c8435 wrote on 8/2/2024, 12:22 PM

I have already sent something to customer support; meanwhile, I will stick with Version 16, as there are too many things associated with this organization that do not appear to function properly.

Bol wrote on 8/2/2024, 12:29 PM

Hello @rod-c8435,

Welcome to the forum for and by Magix users. On this forum, forum members help each other, but it is separate from Magix Support.

I don't have the answer to why you haven't received an order confirmation. Your bank statement will show your order number, which ends in xxxxxxxxxx.MXC. When contacting customer service at infoservice@magix.net, please include this order number.

You can find the installer and accessories in your account.

• go to: MAGIX Service Center (login required)
  • click on: My Products
  • search for the desired program
  • here you will find your installation program with the P3 serial number.

Good Luck,

Rob
forum moderator

Last changed by Bol on 8/2/2024, 12:43 PM, changed a total of 3 times.

Als een kwestie onoplosbaar lijkt, komt dat niet omdat je de oplossing niet ziet, maar omdat je het probleem niet ziet.

If an issue seems unsolvable, it is not because you do not see the solution, but because you do not see the problem.

PC -1-

PC -2-