options for users of plugins and folder tree structure

VstPowerUser wrote on 3/21/2021, 7:40 PM

I am using Samplitude Pro x4 Suite and noticed the plugin browser needs to fully imitate the plugin folder destination for people with an orientated library of plugins with categories of instruments and audio effects plugins in order to find the correct plugin for specific audio or instrument tasks. The current browser seems to only imitate the first folder order in a branching organized structure of folder allocations for ease of reference from the "Location" category. in the first order I only have displayed: Effects, Hosts or Rewires, Midi, Synths, Utilities. All folder subcategories for each destination in the VST directory is not summoned and every plugin after gets arranged in alphabetical order rather than the folder subcategory already created for the plugins category functions.

Please allow us to see the full path or have an option for VST power users like me to see our orientated effects and instruments in the paths we already have set in folders among the "folder tree" system allocated genuinely. Or maybe have folder name finding plugin adder for that category or something please....

I Appreciate everybody's consideration and work,

Charles Klado

Comments

SP. wrote on 3/22/2021, 3:31 AM

@VstPowerUser What is your problem exactly? That your folder structure is not showing up?

You can just enter the name of the plugin in the search textbox and it will up which is much faster then clicking through the plugin tree.