Object Effects Not Appearing

Julian-Hunter wrote on 10/22/2023, 10:57 PM

For some reason, the object effects (which I have been using to toggle the effects such as compression and reverb for individual MIDI objects on one track) are not appearing. The menu appears when I click the "O" key or click the "FX" button at the top, yet none of the effects options show up. It will only let me adjust the entire track, not individual objects, meaning that when I want to transition an instrument into a different sound effect, I have to make a whole new track with completely different effects and everything. It becomes a nightmare when I want to make a song with multiple tracks already, and I want an instrument to rapidly change effects. It was working earlier today with one project, but when I tried to go back to an older project (same version, I was having this issue then though), the problem came back and affected all my other projects too.

Comments

Mark-T wrote on 10/26/2023, 7:37 AM

I'm getting this problem a lot lately. I have to restart the program and they appear. But the problem will reappear pretty quickly. We need a new update. It's been two months since the last one and so much doesn't work properly since that one.

I haven't made anything due to the amount of disruption they all cause.