Nothing but frustration

Eric-Dodd wrote on 2/10/2023, 12:14 PM

I am having nothing but problems with this program trying to install and run it. The install goes well, everything is successful. When I start the program the first error I get it the following screen shot. After I click ok to that, then the screen that shows this never loads. I cannot do anything. I also purchased PREMIUM and it says its MUSIC MAKER FREE and everytime I start and close app I get this pathetic popup asking me to upgrade.. Please can anyone give any direction to whats wrong? Thank you

Comments

SP. wrote on 2/10/2023, 2:09 PM

@Eric-Dodd Try to disable the internet connection so the program doesn't try to connect to Magix after you start it. Then click on continue in the top left corner.

You can clean the cache of the store under the File > Settings > Program Preferences. This might help. This restarts Music Maker. Then re-enable the Internet connection and try again.

Eric-Dodd wrote on 2/10/2023, 8:22 PM

Thank you for the reply. I am trying this now.

Eric-Dodd wrote on 2/10/2023, 8:53 PM

@Eric-Dodd Try to disable the internet connection so the program doesn't try to connect to Magix after you start it. Then click on continue in the top left corner.

You can clean the cache of the store under the File > Settings > Program Preferences. This might help. This restarts Music Maker. Then re-enable the Internet connection and try again.

Thank you again for the suggestion. No change. Still getting this annoying popup and cant access the store, cant update it.. Very frustrating, I never had this much problem with a program before. I let it sit there for 30 minutes.

emmrecs wrote on 2/11/2023, 6:03 AM

@Eric-Dodd

Welcome to the Magix user to user forums.

Sorry to hear about the problems you've encountered. Your situation seems very similar to the ones listed in this thread, where you will also see that Magix Support were able to resolve them.

I suggest that you also create a Support Ticket (start with the Support header in any forum page and always choose the option on any page to Ask/Email Support.

HTH

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

Eric-Dodd wrote on 2/11/2023, 10:40 AM

@Eric-Dodd

Welcome to the Magix user to user forums.

Sorry to hear about the problems you've encountered. Your situation seems very similar to the ones listed in this thread, where you will also see that Magix Support were able to resolve them.

I suggest that you also create a Support Ticket (start with the Support header in any forum page and always choose the option on any page to Ask/Email Support.

HTH

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Thank you, I saw that thread before I ever made one. I have reached out to the support team with a whole slew of issues I am having. Hoping they can resolve mine as well.