Comments

rraud wrote on 10/30/2022, 12:56 PM

Welcome to the Magix Sound Forge users community @thomas-volcko,

Where did you purchase Sound Forge 16 from?
- If you purchased directly from Magix (recommended), Magix emails the activation serial code. It is common though for the email to end up in one's Junk of Spam folders, so look there. If you cannot find it, email Magix customer service; sales@magix.net or infoservice@magix.net

If you purchased the SF download from a third-party seller like Best Buy or Musician's Friend, they give you a voucher code, When that is submitted to Magix, the aforementioned activation code is then emailed to you.

What do you mean by "I paid for several sf16's?
Why do you need several?
- Each (perpetual) license allows activating SF on two PCs simultaneously. The '365' subscription version allows activating SF on only one PC at a time.

thomas-volcko wrote on 10/30/2022, 1:45 PM

i paid for several trying to find one that will load. I downloaded one from direct and it worked but got no activation code. got all from magix

rraud wrote on 10/30/2022, 3:40 PM

Do you mean, payment attempts did not go through? If a payment went through, you should have received an email conformation with the pertinent activation codes.
As I stated, check your junk and spam folders. Otherwise, email Magix. This is a users forum and no one here (including the moderators) has access to customer info and activations.

thomas-volcko wrote on 10/30/2022, 4:00 PM

I would try to get a hold of them but it's also hard to get a message to them and I don't know their email address for problems

thomas-volcko wrote on 10/30/2022, 4:01 PM

And I've checked all my email junk mail and spam and have nothing

emmrecs wrote on 10/30/2022, 4:31 PM

@thomas-volcko

@rraud gave you two email addresses in his earlier reply to you. There are no others which can be used.

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam