Not able to register or activate Acid Music Maker 10

Zoran wrote on 4/29/2019, 2:08 AM

My school has purchased back in Sep 2015 Acid Music Maker site license for 100 devices.

After updating all PCs to Win 10 I needed to reinstall Acid Music Maker.

I'm not able to register our product. I get the following message: "A registration error has occurred. Error during registration. Unfortunately, we can currently not carry register your product. Please try again later." - I've tried different browsers, computers but I always receive the same message. When trying to contact support I get the message: "Please enter the code from your support voucher. Unfortunately your last registered product is too old."

Any idea how to solve this issue?

Thanks

Comments

emmrecs wrote on 4/29/2019, 3:36 AM

Hi, welcome to the Magix forums.

You write of Acid Music Maker. I wonder whether you have the actual name correct since there is a product called Acid Music Studio and one called Music Maker, but not one called Acid Music Maker that I can find any record of.

Magix now own the Acid product line (and have always owned the Music Maker line). The current version of Acid Music Studio is 11 but Magix has owned this product only since about 2014 or 2015. I wonder whether your version 10 actually predates the acquisition of the product line by Magix?

I would suggest you click on the Support button to be found at the foot of every forum page. Following the link will take you to a page where you can log into your Magix account. Then select the option "Do you wish to contact the Sales Team?" and explain your problem.

If you are not able to log in because you do not currently have a Magix account but did register the product with Sony when it was first bought I think this post should be of help to you.

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

Zoran wrote on 4/29/2019, 5:31 PM

Hi Jeff,

Thanks for getting back to me and yes you are right it is actually Acid Music Studio 10. My apology!

I was trying to contact technical team. Thanks Jeff, I was able to send a message to sales team.

jim-t wrote on 10/12/2020, 5:17 AM

How do I register my Acid Music Studio 11 ?