No Sound

Ken-Bundy wrote on 9/20/2024, 7:25 PM

I downloaded the demo of Acid Pro 11 and installed it. However, I get no audio output at all. I have tried all the settings under Options> Preferences and nothing. I have Sound Forge Pro installed along with Magix Audio and Music Lab, along with two other audio editing programs. All of the others work just fine, but Acid is totally silent. I am trying to get to a multi track editor where I can produce (induce, if you will) harmony. I am using Windows 11, and there is an AMD audio device (from the video card), the built in Realtek HD Audio and a Bluetooth adapter, Avantree Privia. Most notably all the other editors work fine with perfect audio out, but none of them will give me the multi track mixing with the ability to add harmony. Thanks for your response.

Comments

SP. wrote on 9/20/2024, 9:01 PM

@Ken-Bundy Can you show us screenshot of your settings? You can upload them via the arrow icon above the response text box. As far as I know, Acid and Sound Forge are very similar.. So if you use the same settings in both and it doesn't work, that would be odd. But make sure to click on the Apply button, if you change the audio settings. Otherwise they might not get updated.

Ken-Bundy wrote on 9/20/2024, 9:43 PM

They are attached

Ken-Bundy wrote on 9/20/2024, 9:45 PM

I also just downloaded Music Maker Premium (demo) and it works perfectly, too...having a bit of trouble with the harmonizer, but I can hear it ! I will look at any of your audio products that can do the harmonizing...I looked at Samplitude Pro,too, but didn't download it. Only looked at your page on the product.