no picture after screen capture

yourpete wrote on 8/10/2009, 6:05 AM
When using Screen capture I go to edit the recording but find sound BUT no picture. If I for example run my mouse pointer across the recording area when it is recording, I will see that on the recording BUT still no picture. I have reset Magix to "factory/default settings" and tried several times with no success. Any suggestions?
I am running Cyberlink Power DVD when I have this problem. I am able to record - for example off Realplayer?

thanks

peter

Comments

ralftaro wrote on 8/11/2009, 5:48 AM
Hi,

What kind of graphics card are you using? Make sure your drivers are up-to-date. You could also experiment with the graphics mode settings under "Display" in the Magix program settings. The modes here might clash with the graphics mode used by the source you want to record. If there's any chance you can switch the source program you're using into a different display mode, that might help too.

I just did a few test recordings from a PowerDVD playback under a few different constellations and it always worked for me, though. Didn't find any obvious setting in PowerDVD to change the display mode there either.