No live button available in music maker premium 2018 (Live pads)

W_E wrote on 1/1/2018, 6:54 AM

According to online tutorials, there should be a live button to activate the live pads on the bottom right in the arranger section.

Premium version supports Live pads according to the information but I don't see the button om my screen?

Do I need to activate something specific? The program has been recently purchased and downloaded and registered.

Comments

Larry98 wrote on 1/1/2018, 7:00 AM

Did you activated the functions, presets, soundpools and instruments you want from the store using your coupons?

Tutorial here:
https://www.magix.info/de/tutorials/how-to-unlock-functions-instruments-soundpools-and-presets--1200673/

Last changed by Larry98 on 1/1/2018, 7:00 AM, changed a total of 1 times.

MAGIX Fan seit 2014.

Aktuelle Programme (jeweils neueste Version)
Video deluxe Premium, Video Pro X, VEGAS Pro Edit 15, Music Maker und Xara Designer Pro X.
Eine komplette Programmliste findest du in meinem Profil.

W_E wrote on 1/1/2018, 7:12 AM

Indeed, I have indeed installed all the soundpools and instruments. I am not sure about the functions and presets. Thanks for your suggestion, I will have a look at it!

Larry98 wrote on 1/1/2018, 7:14 AM

Indeed, I have indeed installed all the soundpools and instruments. I am not sure about the functions and presets. Thanks for your suggestion, I will have a look at it!

They work exactly the same as the soundpools and instruments.

MAGIX Fan seit 2014.

Aktuelle Programme (jeweils neueste Version)
Video deluxe Premium, Video Pro X, VEGAS Pro Edit 15, Music Maker und Xara Designer Pro X.
Eine komplette Programmliste findest du in meinem Profil.

W_E wrote on 1/1/2018, 7:21 AM

I have indeed found te presets and functions now. Thanks!