no items matching this selection are available for purchase

David-Pook wrote on 9/13/2021, 5:15 AM

Trying to purchase a subscription and it tells me that:

no items matching this selection are available for purchase

Why is that? How do i purchase a subscription??? It used to be there a few months ago, but now when i click on it, it tells me no items matching this selection are available for purchase.

Anyone know???

Comments

David-Pook wrote on 9/14/2021, 8:26 AM

No-one can help?

SP. wrote on 9/14/2021, 8:37 AM

@David-Pook Can you make a screenshot of your problem?

David-Pook wrote on 9/14/2021, 11:17 AM

@David-Pook Can you make a screenshot of your problem?

Here is a screenshot whilst in music maker, and the version is all up to date of course (this is when clicking on the subscription scrolling image that appears)

Graham-Hawker wrote on 9/14/2021, 11:33 AM

I have noticed the store showing this message a number of times when clearly there are matching items. In this case for me it shows fine. Perhaps a store clear up, might help. Have you ever subscribed in the past?

Then again perhaps your lucky that you can't access this expensive add on. £180 for year - good grief. And you have to keep paying to keep working on the same tracks. Way more sensible to selectively buy especially in sales and get loops elsewhere.

David-Pook wrote on 9/14/2021, 11:57 AM

I have noticed the store showing this message a number of times when clearly there are matching items. In this case for me it shows fine. Perhaps a store clear up, might help. Have you ever subscribed in the past?

Then again perhaps your lucky that you can't access this expensive add on. £180 for year - good grief. And you have to keep paying to keep working on the same tracks. Way more sensible to selectively buy especially in sales and get loops elsewhere.

Yep I know what you mean, but I like the layout that music maker has with its loops. I don't particularly like using other loops from elsewhere in the file format style, unless you know a way of importing them into music maker in the same style that music maker uses??

Where else do you get your loops from? I can't seem to find any, unless you pay for a selection that I have done with very small and short loops that are not really useful :(

Graham-Hawker wrote on 9/14/2021, 12:24 PM

Where else do you get your loops from? I can't seem to find any, unless you pay for a selection that I have done with very small and short loops that are not really useful :(

For instance I bought a fanatical bundle to get Mixcraft. It was cheap and in the bundle was a whole bunch of loops. Not that I use loops. However I now have 20 Magix soundpools and the only cost was the original Premium edition, although I was actually was buying the midi keyboard at a bargain price, and others have come from other bundles (Humble Bundles) one to get Samplitude Music Studio, which included credits for soundpools and coupons supplied by Magix (after a complaint). There are plenty of sales in the Store as well to get things cheap and then you can get older versions cheap and get more soundpool credits.