New Update for MAGIX Music Maker 2022 | Version 30.0.4.44

MAGIX_Redaktion wrote on 12/15/2021, 8:37 AM

Dear Community,

We work hard on our software and are happy to tell you that we released a new patch for our Music Maker 2022. Patch 30.0.4.44 includes the following changes compared to 30.0.4.39:

Song Maker AI:

• NEW:
    • More AI functions in Song Maker AI
    • Improved control of AI effects on the song you want to create via the settings menu in Song Maker AI
  •  Additional improvements and many bug fixes

Start screen:

•  NEW: The new sound check lets you adjust audio driver and device settings quickly in the Start screen

Store:

•  The Music Maker Store now includes a new category – "Beatbox Kits"

Onboarding:

•  Quickstart guide for the perfect introduction to Music Maker

Improvements:

• Audio recording: Tracks where "AUDIO REC" is activated now play during playback
  • Arranger: Deleting the last track in the arranger is no longer possible
  • MIDI Editor: MIDI commands are forwarded correctly even if no MIDI object is selected in the arranger
  • Loops: Improvements to loop view when additional columns are added
  • Downloads: The redesigned download area in Music Maker offers a better overview of all content available for download
  • Additional bug fixes and improvements (e.g. in the Music Maker Store, Beatbox, tutorials)

Crash fixes:

• Fixed crashes that occurred during use of the auto mastering tool
  • Importing audio CDs no longer leads to crashes
  • Importing Music Maker projects from the file manager no longer leads to crashes

We wish you a lot of fun with Music Maker 2022!

Best wishes,
MAGIX Team

Comments

Former user wrote on 12/17/2021, 4:26 AM

I tried recording a vocal track now it will not stop i have to use task manager to kill this ***** software Magix Music Maker 2022 Premium. Hopefully by the end of 2022 it will be functional. Like an dork I will probably buy 2023. Meh... 2017 Is the best by far.

emmrecs wrote on 12/17/2021, 6:28 AM

@Former user

Please read the Community rules (to be found in the footer of every forum page) especially #1 about not using "coarse language".

Also, as warned (by me) in another thread you created, continuously posting the same "message" will result in your posts being hidden and, potentially, your access to the forums being removed.

The specific problem you raise in this thread should really be raised in a new thread (omitting any unacceptable language) with a step by step method which, for you, always produces the error. Then, other users who may wish to help can follow the steps on their system to see whether this is something they can reproduce or whether it is something that is unique to you.

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

Former user wrote on 12/17/2021, 3:20 PM

I want a refund. Its been less than 14 days.

Former user wrote on 12/17/2021, 3:22 PM

Please test your software before putting it up for sale. It is causing too many issues.

browj2 wrote on 12/17/2021, 9:51 PM

@Former user

As I have pointed out, over and over, ad nauseum, Music Maker is free. Premium and other Editions are not free. You have ample opportunity to test MMM2022 before purchasing an Edition like Premium. Why did you not do this?

I noticed from another of your messages that you don't know how to update the program, even though it's painfully obvious on the startup screen.

If you have a recording problem, open a thread about it if you want help, and ask nicely, giving the information that others need to help you. Music Maker works fine for me. I just recorded using 30.0.4.44 with no problems. So, you have a problem with your setup, not everyone else.

John CB

John C.B.

VideoPro X(16); Movie Studio 2024 Platinum; MM2024 with MM2023 Premium Edition; Samplitude Pro X8 Suite; see About me for more.

Desktop System - Windows 10 Pro 22H2; MB ROG STRIX B560-A Gaming WiFi; Graphics Card Zotac Gaming NVIDIA GeForce RTX-3060, PS; Power supply EVGA 750W; Intel Core i7-10700K @ 3.80GHz (UHD Graphics 630); RAM 32 GB; OS on Kingston SSD 1TB; secondary WD 2TB; others 1.5TB, 3TB, 500GB, 4TB, 5TB, 6TB, 8TB; three monitors - HP 25" main, LG 4K 27" second, HP 27" third; Casio WK-225 piano keyboard; M-Audio M-Track USB mixer.

Notebook - Microsoft Surface Pro 4, i5-6300U, 8 GB RAM, 256 SSD, W10 Pro 20H2.

YouTube Channel: @JCBrownVideos

Former user wrote on 12/17/2021, 11:08 PM

Over and over I should not have to be testing anything. I have been using MMM since 2017. I bought a new Win 10 machine super fast just for MAGIX! Reaper, FL Studio, and Presonus don't crash on my new machine at all!

Former user wrote on 12/17/2021, 11:10 PM

MMM is auto updated. I don't get a prompt to update MMM 2022.

Former user wrote on 12/17/2021, 11:10 PM

30.0.4.44 is the current update

Former user wrote on 12/17/2021, 11:14 PM

I spend money on different software. Close to 3,000 dollars. No big loss.

Former user wrote on 12/17/2021, 11:15 PM

Reinstalled Magix 2022 and 2017 restarted computer. I'm going to reinstall 2017 and do the update from there see what happens. Wish me luck.

Former user wrote on 12/17/2021, 11:15 PM

Again

Former user wrote on 12/17/2021, 11:17 PM

Setup could mean anything. Explain...I have probably done it from drivers to interfaces to buffer settings synchs and all..

Iain-Donaldson wrote on 12/18/2021, 2:58 AM

I have just run your latest patch and now nothing works. What has gone wrong?

coneman wrote on 12/18/2021, 3:47 AM

Unfortunately MMM latest update seems to want to capture a whole new user.(Producer ?) the update has cancelled some basic functions (the user help docs have not been updated).

BUT. I love MMM so entertaining interface quick satisfying results using samples.

Recording never took MMM seriously. I use Adobe Audition (Cool edit Pro).

If you have problem's with MMM 9/10 its your set up. As mine is running fine just don't use it for serious live recordings.

Last changed by coneman on 12/18/2021, 3:54 AM, changed a total of 1 times.

Tascam US-366 usb audio interface.
Processor    AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core Processor                 3.95 GHz
Installed RAM    32.0 GB
10 pro
System type    64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
AMD Radeon RX5700

emmrecs wrote on 12/18/2021, 3:53 AM

@Iain-Donaldson

Sorry to hear that nothing works but that is really rather a vague statement, unfortunately!

You have posted to the Announcement thread about this latest patch; I think it would be much better if you created a new thread in the main MM forum area, to include FULL details of your computer (see this post for the level of detail we really need, including the exact model number of your CPU and any separate GPU you may have - please add all this as your signature then we it will always be visible to other users who may wish to help you - you can see mine in my signature at the end of this post) and a step-by-step listing of exactly what happens when you try to open and use MM.

I realise this is quite a complicated request but it really does help us, fellow-users, to have a lot more information to be able to try and help you.

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

Iain-Donaldson wrote on 12/18/2021, 9:54 AM

@Iain-Donaldson

Sorry to hear that nothing works but that is really rather a vague statement, unfortunately!

You have posted to the Announcement thread about this latest patch; I think it would be much better if you created a new thread in the main MM forum area, to include FULL details of your computer (see this post for the level of detail we really need, including the exact model number of your CPU and any separate GPU you may have - please add all this as your signature then we it will always be visible to other users who may wish to help you - you can see mine in my signature at the end of this post) and a step-by-step listing of exactly what happens when you try to open and use MM.

I realise this is quite a complicated request but it really does help us, fellow-users, to have a lot more information to be able to try and help you.

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Or you could tell me how to reverse your latest update until you get it working properly.

emmrecs wrote on 12/18/2021, 2:48 PM

@Iain-Donaldson

I am not a Magix employee but simply another user, so I cannot reverse any update and the software is not mine​​​​​​.

Just to be absolutely clear these are user to user forums, with no Magix staff here.

Jeff

Iain-Donaldson wrote on 12/18/2021, 8:31 PM

Then I apologise for being so sharp with you. Thanks for the clarification.

emmrecs wrote on 12/19/2021, 7:22 AM

@Iain-Donaldson

Thanks for that! It is a common misunderstanding that these are an "official" channel to Magix Support.

Jeff

MAGIX_Redaktion wrote on 12/20/2021, 2:10 AM

Dear users,

Thank you very much for feedback on our latest patch for Music Maker. We will forward it to the appropriate teams.

In the meantime - as @emmrecs already explained - feel free to start a thread with your particular situation and include the relevant hardware/software information. Our users and moderators are happy to help. Alternatively, you can also start a technical support request. Our agents are happy to take a look at your situation and assist in finding a solution.

Best wishes,
MAGIX Team

hector-herrera wrote on 12/20/2021, 11:39 AM

Dear friends, dispute the last update, there are many things changed that works very well and now many of us are lost and disappointed, because we have to learn again for example. The bar + o - does not have anymore the button center. The update is good to help us to make easier, not to do harder

Lynam wrote on 12/21/2021, 10:29 PM

Well, as a paying customer, I updated the program and I am very disappointed. The crashes were not fixed. They only got worse. I’m running a 64-bit computer like it’s supposed to. Now my playback is not giving out any sound but a crackling sound and it freezes and sad enough I can’t even close out the program. I have to restart my computer. Is there any way you guys can work more on fixing the crashing issue instead of new displays before I switch to another software program? That would be very helpful. Thank you.

Lynam wrote on 12/21/2021, 10:32 PM

30.0.4.44 is the current update

Lynam wrote on 12/21/2021, 10:34 PM

@Former user I have the same update and unfortunately no crashes have been fixed. It’s gotten worse