New Patch for Music Maker 2022!

MAGIX_Redaktion wrote on 10/1/2021, 8:10 AM

Dear community,

we just released a new patch for Music Maker 2022 with various bug fixes and features!

These are the changes in patch 30.0.3.39 compared to 30.0.2.30:

Beatbox:

• NEW: Support of various hardware controllers - e.g. Novation Launchpad Mini MK3, AKAI MPK Mini MK3, Novation Launchpad Mini MK3)
  • NEW: With the Launchpad Mini MK3 kits can be switched, the steps can be activated / deactivated, the previews can be played per track, the volume can be controlled per track and the playback can be started and stopped
  • NEW: The beatbox kits are now sorted by genre, the volume per track can be controlled and there is visual feedback in the beatbox when using a hardware controller
  • Also, lots of bug fixes and improvements

Program interface:

• NEW: Completely revised transport control
  • NEW: Toolbar and menus to show and hide individual opened docks
  • NEW: The arranger can be maximized and minimized via the toolbar, menu or shortcut

Improvements:

• Arranger: The play cursor runs smoothly again during playback
  • Downloads: Downloaded installers of additional Music Maker content are retained after restarting the program
  • Arranger: No black arranger when loading projects
  • Start screen: "New project" no longer changes the program layout in Music Maker
  • Import / Export: AIFF is available again
  • Other bug fixes and improvements

We wish you lots of joy with all these new features!

Send us your songs, upload them to the media section or tag us on social media – we look forward to all your creations!

Best wishes,
Your MAGIX Team

Comments

Graham-Hawker wrote on 10/1/2021, 9:00 AM

we just released a new patch for Music Maker 2022 with various bug fixes and features!

Thanks very much - that broke it. (Open GL error - probably cant be bothered to mess around trying to fix that). I'll stick with previous versions thanks.

Jim-White wrote on 10/3/2021, 11:04 AM

Thanks very much - that broke it. (Open GL error - probably cant be bothered to mess around trying to fix that). I'll stick with previous versions thanks.

How do I revert to the previous version? This latest patch has made MM pretty much unusable for me. Very frustrating!

kaosktrl wrote on 10/3/2021, 10:30 PM

As an owner of 2022 can I revert back to 2017 or something ?

Former user wrote on 10/7/2021, 6:09 AM

My serial number could not open or i use the same email.Please i need your help.