Need Registration Code to Activate My Trial Version of SF Audio Studio

Jim-Gillespie wrote on 7/4/2023, 1:54 PM

I completed my registration for the trial version of Sound Forge Audio Studio 17, and was told that the registration code would be sent to me by email, but I haven't received anything in my email yet. So I can't begin to utilize the trial version of the software right now.

Do you have any suggestions for me?

Thanks!

Jim

Comments

SP. wrote on 7/4/2023, 2:00 PM

@Jim-Gillespie How long have you waited? It might take 15 minutes.

Jim-Gillespie wrote on 7/4/2023, 2:11 PM

Thanks for your response, SP. It's been more than 30 minutes now since I registered, and I still haven't received an email containing the registration code. But when I login to my Magix account, I can see that the software is showing as having been registered by me there.

SP. wrote on 7/4/2023, 2:22 PM

@Jim-Gillespie If this is the first e-mail you get from Magix for a product registration it might take longer to get through the spam filter of your web hoster.

In the meantime you can contact customer support at infoservice@magix.net and ask them about the trail license. It will take some time until they'll answer but maybe you'll get the trial license e-mail over the next couple of hours.

Jim-Gillespie wrote on 7/4/2023, 2:24 PM

Thanks for that email address, SP! 😊

Jim-Gillespie wrote on 7/4/2023, 2:53 PM

SP...Finally after about 45 minutes I received the email from Magix with the registration code in it, so I'm good to go now!

Thanks for your assistance and communication.😍

Jim