Need help finding serial number of software purchased in 2015

Judy-January wrote on 3/15/2021, 1:28 PM

In November or December 2015 I purchased the Sony Stereo Turntable System that came with the Sound Forge Audio software.  The registration information is Removed by Moderator.  I need to install the software on a new PC I purchased yesterday.  I downloaded the Sound Forge Audio 12 software but don't have a serial number that starts with P so I am unable to access it.  

My email address is on file at Magix so I must've registered the product at one time.  Can you tell me how I can download the Sound Forge Audio software that I purchased in 2015 to my new PC?

Comments

emmrecs wrote on 3/15/2021, 2:32 PM

@Judy-January

Welcome to the Magix user to user forums.

First, please do not post any confidential data, like your registration number to any public forum like this one. You will see I have edited your post to remove such data.

The first thing you should do is to go to your Magix Account, log in (hopefully you know your password) and go to My Products. Check the items that are registered to you. Any needed serial numbers should be listed there.

If they are not, you need to email infoservice@magix.net giving as much detail as you can about your original purchase, and ask that they send you the installer and the serial key.

HTH

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Samplitude Pro X7 Suite, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam