Need HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

April-Vassell wrote on 4/5/2022, 1:59 PM

I bought Music Maker Premium, not once, but TWICE...trying to get it to work, and it didn't. Both subscriptions cancelled each other out and now I have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!!!!!!!! Somebody, PLEASE, either give me a working program and a credit, or a refund for BOTH SUBSCRIPTIONS!!!

Thank you very much!

Comments

browj2 wrote on 4/5/2022, 3:38 PM

@April-Vassell

Hi,

I can understand your frustration, but you cannot buy a subscription and no subscription is offered for Music Maker Premium Edition, only for unlimited loops.

As well, Music Maker, the program, is free. Read through this thread - right to the end.

Simply download and install Music Maker Free or from the link that is in the email (they are the same). This is the Downloader program that needs to be run, which then gets and runs the installation program. When Music Maker finally starts, log in or register. When you get the Welcome screen, put in your activation code in the box that says "Serial number" and press on Activate. It can sometimes take up to a minute (60 seconds, not 5 seconds) for the program to log you in properly. Once in, go to Downloads and download and install everything that is on the list.

As for your second purchase of the same thing, activating that will only give you additional credits for instruments and Soundpools.

John CB

John C.B.

VideoPro X(16); Movie Studio 2024 Platinum; MM2025 Premium Edition; Samplitude Pro X8 Suite; see About me for more.

Desktop System - Windows 10 Pro 22H2; MB ROG STRIX B560-A Gaming WiFi; Graphics Card Zotac Gaming NVIDIA GeForce RTX-3060, PS; Power supply EVGA 750W; Intel Core i7-10700K @ 3.80GHz (UHD Graphics 630); RAM 32 GB; OS on Kingston SSD 1TB; secondary WD 2TB; others 1.5TB, 3TB, 500GB, 4TB, 5TB, 6TB, 8TB; three monitors - HP 25" main, LG 4K 27" second, HP 27" third; Casio WK-225 piano keyboard; M-Audio M-Track USB mixer.

Notebook - Microsoft Surface Pro 4, i5-6300U, 8 GB RAM, 256 SSD, W10 Pro 20H2.

YouTube Channel: @JCBrownVideos

johnebaker wrote on 4/5/2022, 3:40 PM

@April-Vassell

Hi

This is a user to user forum not Magix Support therefore we cannot help with this particular issue.

Contact Magix by email to infoservice@magix.net explaining he situation.

HTH

John EB
Forum Moderator

Last changed by johnebaker on 4/5/2022, 3:40 PM, changed a total of 1 times.

VPX 16, Movie Studio 2025, and earlier versions 2015 and 2016, Music Maker Premium 2024.

PC - running Windows 11 23H2 Professional on Intel i7-8700K 3.2 GHz, 16GB RAM, RTX 2060 6GB 192-bit GDDR6, 1 x 1Tb Sabrent NVME SSD (OS and programs), 2 x 4TB (Data) internal HDD + 1TB internal SSD (Work disc), + 6 ext backup HDDs.

Laptop - Lenovo Legion 5i Phantom - running Windows 11 23H2 on Intel Core i7-10750H, 16GB DDR4-SDRAM, 512GB SSD, 43.9 cm screen Full HD 1920 x 1080, Intel UHD 630 iGPU and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 (6GB GDDR6)

Sony FDR-AX53e Video camera, DJI Osmo Action 3 and Sony HDR-AS30V Sports cams.

April-Vassell wrote on 4/5/2022, 4:34 PM

I bought Music Maker Premium, not once, but TWICE...trying to get it to work, and it didn't. Both subscriptions cancelled each other out and now I have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!!!!!!!! Somebody, PLEASE, either give me a working program and a credit, or a refund for BOTH SUBSCRIPTIONS!!!

Thank you very much!

The program I bought was the Premium Edition...(the pull down menu doesn't list the option on it). I do indeed have two order numbers, two serial numbers and purchased a hard copy on DVD...it hasn't arrived yet. I love this software, and downloading the free version was the reason why became familiar with and bought the Premium version so I could learn and do more with it. Help a girl out and give me some guidance on how to rectify this issue. Thanks again.

April 😇❤️😇

April-Vassell wrote on 4/5/2022, 4:37 PM

Thank you very much!

The program I bought was the Premium Edition...(the pull down menu doesn't list the option on it). I do indeed have two order numbers, two serial numbers and purchased a hard copy on DVD...it hasn't arrived yet. I love this software, and downloading the free version was the reason why became familiar with and bought the Premium version so I could learn and do more with it. Help a girl out and give me some guidance on how to rectify this issue. Thanks again.

April 😇❤️😇

Oh, ok. Got you. They really don't make it easy to reach them. The quest goes on...😊

browj2 wrote on 4/5/2022, 6:11 PM

@April-Vassell

Did you not read what I wrote or look at any of the information that I referred you to?

The program I bought was the Premium Edition

No, you did not. There is no program called Premium Edition. Read what I wrote and the information that I referred you to.

The program is Music Maker. You activate an Edition in the program.

First, Join now.

Then enter your serial number. There is no pulldown.

Why is this so difficult?

John CB

John C.B.

VideoPro X(16); Movie Studio 2024 Platinum; MM2025 Premium Edition; Samplitude Pro X8 Suite; see About me for more.

Desktop System - Windows 10 Pro 22H2; MB ROG STRIX B560-A Gaming WiFi; Graphics Card Zotac Gaming NVIDIA GeForce RTX-3060, PS; Power supply EVGA 750W; Intel Core i7-10700K @ 3.80GHz (UHD Graphics 630); RAM 32 GB; OS on Kingston SSD 1TB; secondary WD 2TB; others 1.5TB, 3TB, 500GB, 4TB, 5TB, 6TB, 8TB; three monitors - HP 25" main, LG 4K 27" second, HP 27" third; Casio WK-225 piano keyboard; M-Audio M-Track USB mixer.

Notebook - Microsoft Surface Pro 4, i5-6300U, 8 GB RAM, 256 SSD, W10 Pro 20H2.

YouTube Channel: @JCBrownVideos