Comments

SP. wrote on 9/2/2023, 11:23 AM

@dpizza Maybe customer support at infoservice@magix.net can give you some information.

Philip-J wrote on 9/3/2023, 7:09 AM

I have often thought that the people who sing and play the instruments on the samples are professional musicians and would be getting paid. I believe most if not all of them are from Germany.

Mark-T wrote on 9/5/2023, 3:44 AM

Can you let us know if they tell you. There's a rapper on a loop I've used, that I'd like to know the name of. I'll ask them if they give out that information.

dpizza wrote on 9/5/2023, 5:50 AM

Yes, I will update this thread with response

dpizza wrote on 9/5/2023, 3:57 PM

@Mark-T & @Philip-J & @SP.

They were very quick to respond so great support from Magix. Here is the answer (I kind of suspected it might be the reason before I sent the email):

"We receive this kind of request every now and then. However, in compliance with the contracts that we have with the artists that participate in the production of the soundpools (especially external vocalists), we do not give out their names. For this reason, you are, of course, not obligated in any way to give credit to the artist or us for using the soundpool. If commercial use is intended, you will need a commercial license for the content you use, but that's a different topic of course. (Let me know if you need detailed information on that.)
I hope this information helps."