Comments

SP. wrote on 7/2/2021, 2:58 PM

@ERDWIN-CLAUSEN Have you unregistered the previous installation in your user account?

ERDWIN-CLAUSEN wrote on 7/2/2021, 3:17 PM

With this , i am able to have 2 regstered at once, i have one on my laptop and one on my pc, so i figured delete the old registration and start a new one, the problem with this is , on the website there is only one registered, the second slot is not being used, and it keeps telling me the serial number is invalid or for another software programme. error code-14

SP. wrote on 7/2/2021, 3:32 PM

@ERDWIN-CLAUSEN Is the first slot used for your computer where you changed the hard drive?

ERDWIN-CLAUSEN wrote on 7/2/2021, 3:38 PM

No, first slot is used for my laptop. the second slot has nothing in it.

SP. wrote on 7/2/2021, 3:39 PM

@ERDWIN-CLAUSEN One more question: have you downloaded the installer from your user account? Error -14 usually indicates that you enter a valid serial number into the wrong product. Maybe you installed the wrong version.

ERDWIN-CLAUSEN wrote on 7/2/2021, 3:42 PM

Problem has just been figured out, i had 2017 version and during installation it updated to the 2019 version and has new serial , Thanks for quick response though buddy. Cheers.

ERDWIN-CLAUSEN wrote on 7/2/2021, 3:43 PM

@ERDWIN-CLAUSEN One more question: have you downloaded the installer from your user account? Error -14 usually indicates that you enter a valid serial number into the wrong product. Maybe you installed the wrong version.

You are correct. I was trying to use my old 2017 serial for the new 2019 version.

SP. wrote on 7/2/2021, 3:44 PM

@ERDWIN-CLAUSEN Well, that's good to hear.

ERDWIN-CLAUSEN wrote on 7/2/2021, 3:45 PM

Indeed! Thanks brother!