My new Samplitude Pro X6 Suite does not download correct.

Glenn-Aadny wrote on 1/31/2022, 4:36 AM

My new Samplitude Pro X6 Suite does not download fully, stops and turns yellow "All" download items. Use Windows 10 Pro. order number is:  Removed by Moderator

Comments

emmrecs wrote on 1/31/2022, 5:05 AM

@Glenn-Aadny

Welcome to the Magix user to user, public forums so any personal data of any kind, including order numbers, should never be posted here. Hence I have edited your post.

I suspect there are very few users of Samp. Pro who post here so you may be best advised to register at and repost your question to the dedicated Samplitude Pro forum here.

In the meantime you should ensure that your Firewall and /or Antivirus software is not preventing the download from being completed. Unfortunately, some of these security programs see anything a little "out of the ordinary" as potentially dangerous and block it.

If you already have a Magix account you can create a support ticket starting from this page. Do read carefully everything on each page and always select the option to Ask Support, often found at the foot of each page.

If none of these suggestions help (and assuming you have not yet been able to create a Magix account) you will need to email infoservice@magix.net and ask for their help, I think.

HTH

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam