My email is registered already I have just bought Xara Designer Pro

Perriaqua wrote on 8/29/2021, 7:46 AM

Bought
I have just bought Xara Designer Pro today

Registered
It asks me to register when I bought I had a choice of a guest or a new customer - I chose a new customer
I was sent my registration/ product ID/ and Serial number but it did not send me a password.

Requested Password
I requested a forgot my password this was not sent - but nothing was sent

Homepage of website re-registered as I could not login with a password
I then went to your home page and had to register again and this time I got the chance to set my password

It gave me steps to follow :

1. Got to my fill in my name, address etc
  2. To proceed, please click on "Continue registration". (which I did)
  3. It asked for the serial code (sent to me in an email)
  4. and Place of purchase -https://www.magix.com (which I gave)
  5. To proceed with your product registration, please click on "Check registration" (which I did)

It told me this information:
Serial number already used
The serial number you entered has already been used. You may have already registered. Registering again is not necessary. If you have any questions, please contact out technical support team: http://support.magix.net

I went to Product registration page

• And downloaded the files to my harddrive and installed
  • Re-registered again as I was told to follow the instructions
  • But when I installed this I had to register it again but then it told me
  • I could not use this as it had an error code -24

Not sure why:
Just to get the files I had to register 3 times as the site did not recognise my email.......

Please can I get access to the program, many thanks in advance

Comments

johnebaker wrote on 8/29/2021, 11:27 AM

@Perriaqua

Hi and welcome to the forum.

. . . .  I chose a new customer I was sent my registration/ product ID/ and Serial number but it did not send me a password. . . .

At this stage you must have entered a password to create your account - you do not get sent a password.

. . . . I requested a forgot my password this was not sent - but nothing was sent . . . .

Check your email Spam folder for the email with the reset link, if there is no email then you need to email infoservice@magix.net to get the software reegistered to one account only and have the others removed.

HTH

John EB
Forum Moderator

VPX 16, Movie Studio 2025, and earlier versions 2015 and 2016, Music Maker Premium 2024.

PC - running Windows 11 23H2 Professional on Intel i7-8700K 3.2 GHz, 16GB RAM, RTX 2060 6GB 192-bit GDDR6, 1 x 1Tb Sabrent NVME SSD (OS and programs), 2 x 4TB (Data) internal HDD + 1TB internal SSD (Work disc), + 6 ext backup HDDs.

Laptop - Lenovo Legion 5i Phantom - running Windows 11 23H2 on Intel Core i7-10750H, 16GB DDR4-SDRAM, 512GB SSD, 43.9 cm screen Full HD 1920 x 1080, Intel UHD 630 iGPU and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 (6GB GDDR6)

Sony FDR-AX53e Video camera, DJI Osmo Action 3 and Sony HDR-AS30V Sports cams.

Perriaqua wrote on 8/30/2021, 7:01 AM

The problem is I cannot access my download file as it is telling me it is already associated to an email ( mine but that when I put my email in it just says I cannot use it

johnebaker wrote on 8/30/2021, 9:49 AM

@Perriaqua

Hi

Your order confirmation email containing the serial number should also have a link to the download - is it the link that is not working?

You can also try downloading the Trial version and activate it with the serial number - you may need to use the email address and password you created when purchasing Xara Designer Pro.

HTH

John EB

VPX 16, Movie Studio 2025, and earlier versions 2015 and 2016, Music Maker Premium 2024.

PC - running Windows 11 23H2 Professional on Intel i7-8700K 3.2 GHz, 16GB RAM, RTX 2060 6GB 192-bit GDDR6, 1 x 1Tb Sabrent NVME SSD (OS and programs), 2 x 4TB (Data) internal HDD + 1TB internal SSD (Work disc), + 6 ext backup HDDs.

Laptop - Lenovo Legion 5i Phantom - running Windows 11 23H2 on Intel Core i7-10750H, 16GB DDR4-SDRAM, 512GB SSD, 43.9 cm screen Full HD 1920 x 1080, Intel UHD 630 iGPU and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 (6GB GDDR6)

Sony FDR-AX53e Video camera, DJI Osmo Action 3 and Sony HDR-AS30V Sports cams.