My domain cannot be found...

jorgegarzaguerra wrote on 8/22/2012, 10:05 AM

Hi everyone (I hope you can understand my english)

I sent my domain registration throught Magix Mundo Online, and I dont know if it's available. The thing is that Website maker says it is available and I have the option to publish a project in that domain. I have done the process (which is very easy)... and the program indicates that is a succesful publishing, then when I put  the direction domain in Chrome or Explorer the page cannot be found.

My domain is www.enlacecanada.com, and I dont have the option to check trought FTP....

For your help, thank you.

Comments

gandjcarr wrote on 8/22/2012, 1:20 PM

Hi,

The domain is valid here is the detail from Interec whois

Domain Name: ENLACECANADA.COM
   Registrar: VAUTRON RECHENZENTRUM AG
   Whois Server: whois.antagus.de
   Name Server: NS1.NS-SERVE.NET
   Name Server: NS2.NS-SERVE.NET
   Updated Date: 19-aug-2012
   Creation Date: 19-aug-2012
   Expiration Date: 19-aug-2013

But there is no site up and running for this domain.

Why can't you use ftp?

jorgegarzaguerra wrote on 8/22/2012, 3:56 PM

Hi!!

Well I cannot use FTP because the control center of MAGIX  does not allowed it, and because I built the website online....

When I did the registration domain, it said that the duration could be like 3 days, I dont know if that could be my problem, but as you informe I dont think so... 

For your help thank you...

gandjcarr wrote on 8/22/2012, 7:27 PM

Hi Jorge,

If I were you, I would contact Technical Support to find out why your site is not publishing.  I don't use the on-line version, I use the PC based version and have never had a problem getting my site published.  If your purchase is less than 30 days old, you may want to contact Magix sales and request a re-fund and purchase the PC based version of the product.  You will have much more control over how and what is placed on the site.

If you decide to do this, do yourself a favor and buy the the Xara Web Designer MX Premium version

Using on-line software does have some advantages in terms of features, and convenience, but the disadvantages are that you cannot work on your site when you are not on line or able to get an internet connection. 

Good Luck

jorgegarzaguerra wrote on 8/22/2012, 7:33 PM

Thats what I have also been doing, getting Technical support...and right now they are not very helpful...

Thanks for everything George.

gandjcarr wrote on 8/22/2012, 7:33 PM

Jorge

Para que usted sepa que su inglés es muy buena