Music Studio Activation

KnoxRobbins wrote on 6/20/2021, 3:45 PM

Hi Magix, I bought the creative suite bundle from Humble Bundle sometime last month and I was in the process of installing and activating the products featured in it. Music Maker thus far I'm having problems trying to activate.

Vegas Pro initially had a version of Music Maker installed automatically which I had to uninstall and then install whatever version came with the bundle on its own.

Now I'm just trying to activate the registration key onto Music Maker and the buttons on the log in window won't respond at all. The windows for new and opening projects work fine meanwhile.

I need to activate this product or else risk having the activation key unable to work in mid-July. I also tried finding a way to "send a support request" but the support pages were not helpful and wouldn't give me that option.

Comments

SP. wrote on 6/20/2021, 3:54 PM

@KnoxRobbins Try the following. Go into the program settings and click on the button to clean up the store. This will delete the cache. Then try again to register and log into your user account.

KnoxRobbins wrote on 6/20/2021, 5:22 PM

@KnoxRobbins Try the following. Go into the program settings and click on the button to clean up the store. This will delete the cache. Then try again to register and log into your user account.

Deleted cache and reset the program. Buttons still don't work. Can't even try downloading a patch to fix things a little since that doesn't work either.

Going to try hard resetting the machine to see if it'll help a little. Otherwise I need some help to directly register my activation code to my MAGIX account.

SP. wrote on 6/21/2021, 2:10 AM

@KnoxRobbins It could also be possible that your firewall or Windows Defender are blocking Music Maker from connecting to the internet. I would suggest you disable them temporarily and start Music Maker as administrator (right click on the program icon) and try again.

KnoxRobbins wrote on 6/21/2021, 2:17 AM

Was able to install the latest update onto Music Maker, which after it installed, it finally allowed me to insert my registration credentials onto the software. Issue currently resolved for now.